1.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 06

Yes, I was contacted, was told that the photo of damaged tree will be showed to responsible person AND NOTHING HAPPENED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS. THIS IS BASICALLY END OF THE STORY.....

Update by user Jun 05

This is second consequtive year with so negative experience, this was replacement for all death trees in 2017 (only one arrive living, died within a months, rest arrived death!)

Original review posted by user Jun 04

I wish to give zero!!!! Last years almost entire order I received WAS DEATH TREES......the only living tree died in June 2017. After multiple communication effort I RECEIVED A REPLACEMENT in April 2018 when 4 feet of snow without prior notice!!!!!!! - SEVERELY DAMAGED APRICOT TREE AT THE LOWER TRUNK FROM THE NURSERY (I ordered just one 8 feet apricot as replacement for everything, because I did not have high hopes) that TREE is AGAIN DEATH!!!!!!!! Of note, I have close to 30 beautifully growing fruit trees (from 2017 and 2018 that I ordered from 4 other nurseries).

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! I read reviews before my first order in 2017 and I did not take them seriously. My mistake!!!!

First photo cut off the main branch of previously in nursery damaged tree at the bottom on 6/3/2018. Second photo damaged trunk upon arrival.

Since, this was replacement for entire order in 2017, WILLIS ORCHARD DUMP ON ME DAMAGED TREE THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NEVER SELL!!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of products that are mailed.

Comments