First off, I made my order last Fall (2016). Maybe around two months later I sent them an email asking where my order was.

I shouldn't have to do that. They should have given me an estimate when I placed my order. Second, come spring it turns out that two of the three trees are dead. I've been landscaping for a long time so I know I am not to blame for the death of the trees.

I email them to let them know and they start giving me the third degree. I had to send them pictures of a "scratch test". Then they proceed to tell me I need to pay for shipping. WHAT???

The manager insists that it's not entirely their fault for the dead trees. Yes, it was. My other option was to send them the dead trees back. Well guess who gets to pay to ship those dead trees?

Not them. So, all and all what should have been any easy purchase transaction turned out to be just over 20 emails exchanged. I ended up with a store credit which of course does not include what I paid for shipping. I would stay far away from this company.

If you need Fruit Trees go to Stark Bros. They're awesome.

Review about: Willis Orchard Company Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments