Willis Orchard Company - Sold me 2- five year old trees with roots cut off
I ordered 7 low chill friut bushes and tree's, from Willis Orchards, I chose them because of their friendly quarntee.One 5 year old Pomegranate tree arrived with almost all roots cut to 2 to 4 inches, I took pictures and planted in potting soil.
I contaced Willis personnell they were very cooppertive and through several emails were very confident in them. Tree died no matter what I did, even pruned back tree to 2 feet tall hoping it would survive. It didn't but due to Willis personnell felt confident in them I ordered a up graded Pomegranate tree and Nectarine tree. Pomergranate was in excellent condition, Nectarine had roots cut off including tap root.
Wrote Jason Willis and attached picture of roots ,no response. Now 5 foot tree 20 inches high all limbs cut off has 12 leaves. Wrote Jason Willis again got no responnse told him I would not be seeking a replacement. I also left out second order cost 17.50 more in shipping fee's, which I would have to pay again if I ordered another nectarine tree .
This compny has great personnell office people but owner and working employee who ready's tree to be shippeed not knowledgeable Company not ready for internet sales.order numbers 100709001241, 101165210728
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 5 To 6 Foot Sunred Nectarine Fruit Tree
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "French toast that UhahhhhhUgly. Dicots thing No air condition 2300 45stWest palm beach. FL..."
- "Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc. a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp...."
- "I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused..."