1.6
Turnaround Time

When you read a description of a tree that makes it sound as if I you spend more money, you’ll get faster producing fruit from fruit trees, and then it doesn’t pan out like that, the description needs to be reworded. case in point: while researching, I went ahead and called customer service to see what “ Instant Orchard” refers to.

I was told that this term means more mature trees that fruit within first year— thus the higher costs. I placed an order for the most expensive offered— $99 for the tree plus $15 shipping. Received the tree approx . 2 months after ordering, in November 2018, planted exactly as recommended, and have babied this tree all summer.

I expected fruit in late Oct., early Nov.

or after first frost.

Tree, here in late Aug., barely has leaves.

When I’ve contacted customer service, OF COURSE, I “need to remove any grass ( there is little) around tree, add a chemical to stimulate leaf growth, and fruiting “generally takes two years”... contrary to what I was told before I ordered this tree.

I could have purchased the $20 one and had same results.

I’ve learned my lesson about ordering from Willis.

Product or Service Mentioned: Willis Orchard Company Fuyu Persimmon Tree.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Willis Orchard Company Cons: Falsely advertised, Product or customer service, Quality of products that are mailed.

• Willis Orchard