2.0

In fall 2011, i ordered 2 Thompson seedless grape plants as part of a @$400+ order (including shipping). Last year they produced what appears to be concord grapes, as the fgrapes were purple, and were heavily seeded. I called them today, as it took me this ling to find the suppliers original order. I was told to take a photo and send that to them.

This means that they want me, who paid them over $400 for an order must allow a formerly very satisfied customer to wait for an additional year to get the $11.90 Thompson seedless grape plants that I ordered 3 years ago.

Thank you Willis Orchards. I hope that the cents you made by sending the wrong product is worth a lost customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ajw is quite happy with all but the grapes did well and stated that there is a room for improvement of sent wrong grapes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of seedless grape plants and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Willis Orchard Company needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seedless grape plants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Willis Orchard Company.

Had an Experience with Willis Orchard Company?

Comments